Monday, December 13, 2010

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson --- Pt. 3

First, I have to say that I actually couldn't put this book down. I had it finished three days ago, but I refrained from writing anything. I wanted to stay on track. This book was much better than the last one I read and I must say it blew a few of the others out of the water as well.

I never saw the twist at the end. It was very surprising, but very real. I could see that happening.

I really can't explain much of what went on. If I hint, I give it away. I can tell you that I so much more in love with Lily's character. She's a grandma that I would want to have. I don't hate Jenna's parents, but I think that they are stupid.

In my opinion, what they did was wrong. I do see the benefits, but I also see the strangeness and the hurt it could cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment